ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Name of Student
Date of Birth
Details of any relevant medical conditions
Name of Parent / Guardian
Please tick the following box to indiacte that you, as the parent or guardian of the student, give your permission for the student to appear in any photographs of Rabble Youth Theatre that may be on public display
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
1. Mobile phones and personal audio devices must be switched off during rehearsal.
2. No toys or games should be brought to rehearsal.
3. Sensible clothing should be worn for rehearsal, particularly footwear, e.g. jazz shoes, pumps or trainers.
FOR THE SAFETY OF THE STUDENT children will not be allowed to walk around barefoot, and if any leader
considers a child's apparel as unsuitable, they will be excluded from any practice for that evening's rehearsal.
4. If any student misses three rehearsals, without good reason, they will be asked to leave and their place will
be given up to a student on the waiting list.
5. Deadlines must be adhered to regarding the learning of script material e.g. dialogue, song and dance.
6. We expect each student to treat everyone with courtesy, respect and show a sense of responsibility for their
own and other people's possessions and for the health and safety of everyone. Failure to do this will result in a
verbal warning. If inappropriate behaviour continues, a written warning will be sent home and the student may
be asked to leave and their place given up to a student on the waiting list.
Rabble Youth Theatre asks that all students respect this code of conduct. Rabble Leaders sign-up to a similar code of conduct. Should there be any aspect of this code you wish to query, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please tick the following box to indicate that you, as the parent or guardian of the student, have read, understood and support the code of conduct for students.
Please tick the following box to indicate that the student has read, understood and supports the code of conduct for students.